What is going on?
Happy Halloween and welcome back to the Uplifting Products blog.
Occasionally I will be posting videos for things that require more visual rather than written explanation. Today I will be going over 3 different Halloween looks which can be achieve using only Uplifting Products make up.
UP mineral eyeshadows are really versatile. They can completely create an all night Halloween look without the chemicals. UP mineral eyeshadows are a little different than what most people are used to an that is why I wanted to create this video, to give a low down on how these products can work.
Finally! Something to watch!!
Halloween Makeup Looks by Uplifting Products
Details, girl, we need details!!
Here is a break down of the products used by look and some small details to help you use them.
- False Lash Look Black Mascara - apply slowly and let dry in between layers for best results
- All Natural Black Eyeliner - make sure brush is very clean for crisp lines that last
- Amethyst Sparkle Mineral Eyeshadow - this eyeshadow is found on the main part of the lid and is our richest purple color we offer, all of our eyeshadows are powdered and work best when a primer is applied first
- Purple Haze Mineral Eyeshadow - a brighter purple it is perfect for the upper part of the eye and blending the darker purple on the lid
- Floor It Mineral Eyeshadow - bright and vibrant yellow is great for the inner eye to make it pop
- Gold Rush Mountains Mineral Eyeshadow - super sparkly and a soft tone great for blending
- Quartz Crystal Mineral Eyeshadow - highlight and blend for brow/lid line
- Copper My Tone Mineral Eyeshadow - the bright orange to make the purple pop on the edges of the look
- Eye Lash Serum - this serum is versatile, while helping grow healthy lashes it also provides a nice sticky base for apply brow colors
- Amethyst Sparkly Mineral Eyeshadow - applied right after the serum with a small brush
- All Natural Black Eyeliner - used for the mole detail, made with charcoal the color really stands out
- Harvest Time Mineral Eyeshadow - apply a primer base to the entire face and any of UP mineral eyeshadows could double as a face color or paint, the witch look is more stylish than costume so I only applied a light layer of Harvest Time, I didn’t even use a primer for this look
- All Natural Black Eyeliner - UP eyeliner is liquid and an oil base so it is a perfect replacement for a black lipstick or gloss for these special occasions
- False Lash Look Mascara
- All Natural Black Eyeliner
- Rosy Love Mineral Eyeshadow - bright and vibrant deep pink, this color can be found between the lid and edge to the brow
- Glistening Rapids Mineral Eyeshadow - teal color on the outside of the lid
- Snow Flurry Mineral Eyeshadow - bright blue on the inner lid
- Floor It Mineral Eyeshadow - bright yellow in the corner of the eye for highlight
- Orchid Rising Mineral Eyeshadow - the light purplish pink that is blending the bottom of the eye and the upper crease
- Gold Rush Mountains Mineral Eyeshadow - blended between the lid and brow
- Eye Lash Serum
- Rosy Love Mineral Eyeshadow
- Quartz Crystal Mineral Eyeshadow - used as highlighter and for blending
- Gold Rush Mountains - gold highlighter on cheekbones and above brow arch
- Rosy Love Mineral Eyeshadow - this deep pink is perfect for blush and contour line
- Rosy Love Mineral Eyeshadow - I used a dime size amount of mineral eyeshadow with about a quarter size amount of aloe vera juice, this creates a thin paste which can be used as a matte lipstick, it dries and lasts hours
- False Lash Look Black Mascara
- All Natural Black Eyeliner
- Floor It Mineral Eyeshadow - bright yellow in the corner of the eye for a pop
- Copper My Tone Mineral Eyeshadow - the dark orange and super sparkly color on the lid
- Hazard Mineral Eyeshadow - blended around the upper part of eye into the brow
- Gold Rush Mountains - another layer of blending around the outer and upper part of the eye
- False Lash Look Black Mascara - a sticky base for our powder to adhere to, great color for brows for those with dark hair
- Obsidian Glass Mineral Eyeshadow - a charcoal based eyeshadow, this is a great filler for the brows on this look
- All Natural Black Eyeliner - if the brush is clean UP eyeliner is perfect for drawing details for costume looks
- Obsidian Glass Mineral Eyeshadow - added over the eyeliner to make the ‘holes’ of our pumpkin darker
- Copper My Tone Mineral Eyeshadow - dripping down the neck is an effect with this eyeshadow mixed with a little bit of aloe vera juice and left to dry
- Hazard Mineral Eyeshadow - also used with the dripping method
- All Natural Black Eyeliner - extension of the ‘holes’ on the face
- Obsidian Glass Mineral Eyeshadow
All of the products listed above can be found in the Uplifting Products shop.
And the point is?...
Americans spend millions on Halloween costumes every year. Halloween make up being on of the most common purchases I just wanted to create this video to show how this holiday does not need to be laden with chemicals. You don’t need to go purchase fancy costume makeup for the look you are seeking.
If you are already a fan of UP cosmetics I also made this video for you. This product is a little different than what people are used to. Please watch the video and gains some pointers on how to use your UP. I would love to answer any questions any one has about how to use UP cosmetics or how to improve your makeup skills in general.
All of the UP mineral eyeshadows used are all kaolin clay bases. They are colored with micas, clays or botanical extracts like cocoa powder or activated charcoal. Just 2 to 3 simple ingredients for everyday looks or Halloween costumes. They are safe for small children and those with sensitive skin.
When UP cosmetics are used for costume looks like in the video, they pop out, are super sparkly and they are so light you forget your are wearing them. I went to a party with some ‘Mermaid Makeup’ on and accidentally wiped off a gill when I forgot I was even wearing makeup that night.
---My personal Halloween look 2018, Mermaid Makeup with scales---
Which was your favorite look from the video?
What makeup look do you want to see next from Uplifting Products?
And of course I have to ask, what are you for Halloween 2018?
<3 from Shasta